I believe that many WhatsApp users experience a sudden lack of memory on their phones due to the fact that Whatsapp is automatically set to back up data to the local memory and a connected cloud service. Actually, it’s the same case with Yo WhatsApp. However, stop restoring media in Yo WhatsApp can be solved. Without further ado, let’s get started!
First: Do you know why you need to stop back up Yo WhatsApp data on your phone?
- Consideration of mobile phone security risks
This is the most important reason, which is of great concern to many users in the process of using.
- It will cause the phone to run out of storage
Media files such as photos and videos are automatically saved to the local storage. In the long run, the storage is definitely running low.
Second: How to stop restoring media on Android phone?
When you use Yo WhatsApp on Android it will link to your Google account. The method for Android phone is much easier which is by correcting the frequency of the auto-backup. Now follow me to change it.
- Go to Settings. Launch the Yo WhatsApp first, then you will see the chat screen.
- Click on the 3 dots which is on the top right place.
- Then you will go to the Yo WhatsApp settings, Select Chats
- Select Chat backup and tap on “Back up to Google Drive” which is under “Google Drive Settings”.
- Then select “Never” and Yo WhatsApp will stop backing up data to the Google Drive.
Remember: Turn off Media visibility option. Because if you do not turn it off, it will download the media files directly to your phone gallery.
Third: How to stop restoring media on iPhone phone.
Most iPhone users will put there data in icloud, But it usually has not enough storage. Yo WhatsApp is no exception, it will back up their data in icloud. Therefore, if you want to stop restoring media on iPhone please follow the steps as below:
- Open Settings then tap the name of your iPhone.
- Select icloud. Then please find the Yo WhatsApp.
- Switch the toggle to ‘OFF’ to disable backups. This will prevent WhatsApp from uploading data, including backups to iCloud.
- Launch your Yo WhatsApp on your iPhone. Then tap on Settings.
- Select Chats and Chat Backup for next.
- Now you will see the Option of Auto Backup, click on it to off. In here you already stopped restore media on your iPhone.
These methods can be converted, and when you want to back up, you can choose again.
You can click the link below to find out the details of YO WhatsApp latest version.
actualizar whatsapp plus backup YO WhatsApp back up YO WhatsApp chat descargar whatsapp plus descargar whatsapp plus 2022 descargar whatsapp plus apk descargar whatsapp plus gratis descargar whatsapp plus ultima version Firmware Download Flash File Download fouad mods whatsapp fouad mods whatsapp download fouad whatsapp fouad whatsapp apk fouad whatsapp apk download fouad whatsapp download fouad whatsapp download apk fouad whatsapp download latest version fouad whatsapp latest version fouad whatsapp latest version apk fouad whatsapp latest version apk download fouad whatsapp latest version download fouad whatsapp new version fouad whatsapp update Free Firmware Download Free Flash File Download Free Rom Download instalar whatsapp plus Jio Flash File Download Motorola Flash File Download Oppo Flash File Download Rom Download Samsung Flash File Download YoWhatsApp YO WhatsApp Yo WhatsApp 2022 YoWhatsApp 2023 Yo WhatsApp APK Yo WhatsApp Download YoWhatsApp download APK Yo Whatsapp Mod 2022 Yo WhatsApp Stickers YoWhatsApp V9.45 YO WhatsApp V9.45 Yo WhatsApp V9.50