Many people think that transferring data from YO WhatsApp to the original WhatsApp in another device is a complicated task. However, I’m here to tell you that this is far too simple, and you just have to follow these steps.
- First you need to back up the YO WhatsApp data on your current phone.
- Open your phone’s file manager and find the yowhatsapp data you have just backed up. You will find that the data is in a folder named “YoWhatsApp”, then you will need to change the name to “WhatsApp”. In addition, any subfolders in this folder with the name “YO WhatsApp Audio” need to be renamed to “WhatsApp Audio”.
- Next you will need a data cable that connects your current phone to a computer. Transfer the folder of WhatsApp from your phone to the desktop of the computer.
- Install WhatsApp on the other new phone and sign in to your account.
- Link the new phone to your computer with the data cable，then transfer the WhatsApp folder from the computer’s desktop to the internal storage space of the new phone
- Finally, launch your WhatsApp on the phone and allow the app to access some of your some datas. When the “Backup” message pops up in the interface window, click “Restore”. Once the data has been restored, click Next.
That’s it! You have finally transferred your YO WhatsApp data from your old phone to WhatsApp on your new phone.
advantages of YoWhatsApp backup YO WhatsApp back up YO WhatsApp chat can’t download YO WhatsApp Hide Last Seen on Yo WhatsApp Hide Online Status in YoWhatsApp hide the blue tick in YoWhatsApp chats transfer YO WhatsApp’s data to WhatsApp What is YoWhatsApp used for？ YO WhatsApp and dual sim YO WhatsApp is not ringing YO WhatsApp is Not Working YO WhatsApp is tracked or monitored YOWhatsApp safe or not YoWhatsApp Shake to meet new friends